Sesame Seeds Sorter
Sesame seed is one of the oldest oilseed crops known, domesticated well over 3000 years ago. Sesame has many species, most being wild and native to sub-Saharan Africa. Sesame indicum, the cultivated type, originated in India. Sesame is highly tolerant to drought-like conditions and grows where other crops may fail
- High resolution CCD camera.
- Double side view technology.
- Multi grain sorting technology.
- High luminant LED technology.
- Very easy human user interface.
- High speed ejectors.
- Automatic air failure caution message on the display.
- Capable of sorting discolored and chalkey simultaneously
Sesame fruit is a capsule, normally pubescent, rectangular in section, and typically grooved with a short, triangular beak. The length of the fruit capsule varies from 2 to 8 cm, its width varies between 0.5 and 2 cm, and the number of loculi varies from four to 12. The fruit naturally splits open (dehisces) to release the seeds by splitting along the septa from top to bottom or by means of two apical pores, depending on the varietal cultivar.
Color Sorter Machines
Swan RGB Tri-Chromatic